Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Junkyard: The Next Generation

Inspired by my comrades at Dreamcast Junkyard, and the blokes over at the Sega Master System Junkyard, Saturn Junkyard, etc... I have decided to start my own Junkyard-style blog. Whether this'll go anywhere is a completely different story. Anyway!

It was almost a difficult decision which console to pick. Do I choose the Xbox, which seems to be a sort of spiritual successor to the Dreamcast? Or the home of Final Fantasy X, the PlayStation 2? Or even the SG-1000, which I don't own. (Well, probably not the last one.) I thought about these and more. For a few seconds.

For whatever reason, I have stacks of games for the GameCube. No, not hundreds, but upwards towards the 50-60 range. Many of my favorite franchises have great entries on the system, like Paper Mario 2, Sonic Adventure DX, Luigi's Mansion, and Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, to name a few. With so many games, I have a large potential for articles.

I look forward to sharing my GameCube and GameCube related memories, or new discoveries and trivia, with you all! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment